Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wants, Needs, Loves


This week's list:

I want:

1. To be thinner. (even if you think I am thin enough, you don't have to look at me in the mirror and be unhappy about it. So stop right now with the "you're already thin" crap)
2. 55 new pairs of shoes
3. Ok, 60 new pairs of shoes.
4. A job that pays (unlike the internship that I give at least 30 hours a week to....with no pay)
5. A maid

I need:

1. A maid
2. 55 new pairs of shoes (ok, maybe I don't need them, but it would be wonderful.)
3. Still needing that haircut and color.
4. A day off
5. Silly kisses from my husband.

I Love:
1. Jordan (even when he DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!)
2. That spring seems to be just around the corner.
3. That my cousin posted on my facebook that she misses me. (I miss her too....and I almost
cried)
4. MY NEW CAR!!!!
5. Ashley and when she comes to see me! (Which better be real soon, by the way)


Happy almost Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone's judging your wants, needs, or loves. They are exactly that -- YOUR wants, needs, and loves.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! email me your email address! I am going to send you the link for my running schedule! :)
    encthon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete