Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bragging Right

So, my last post was a quickie. I apologize to all of you out there who truly live for my blog....bahahahahahaha.

Anyways, in the last blog I posted that I wanted a new car. I had no idea that I would actually get one in the same week. I also didn't know that it would be exactly (ok, not exactly, but beggers can't be choosy) what I wanted or that we would sell my car in less than 3 days (for what we were asking!!) after buying a new one or that we would have the money to pay my new one off.....sorry, but I had to get all that out there.

So, yeah, that's right, I got a NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, new to me, but whatever. I will be sad to see my other little honda go. I loved her, but she was a 2 door and even though it's just the 2 of us, it was getting quite annoying. (I know Ang and Dylan will be glad that we can FINALLY drive places so they don't have to all the time :) )

I'll post pictures when it hasn't been raining cats and dogs and she is clean.

(Too bad I didn't get that million dollars that was on my want list instead. This blog would be MUCH more interesting!)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Gotta start somewhere.
    Plus, now you have room for other things on that list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my "Hoootyhooo!" comment didn't go through, so here it is again.

    Oh yeah, I busted out the Hootyhooo. Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete