Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finally!

Finals are FINALLY here and gone! I only had one. Ok, not so true. I actually had one final, one 50 slide powerpoint presentation, an online final, and an electronic portfolio (don't even get me started on the portfolio).

All in all, it's been a good semester. It had it's ups and it's MAJOR downs, but I refuse to get into all that. You don't want to hear it and I don't want to rehash it. I want to stick to the "sunny side" of fall 2010. I made quite a few news friends who I get to walk the line with in the spring, I made good grades (I could have done better, but I'm tired), I got diagnosed as OCD which means I got some medication to make my days and Jordan's days much brighter (is that sad that I put that in my sunny side?), and I survived! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lastly (I kept this for last because it is the most fun to tell), during my microbiology lab test my teacher (who is a TA by the way) was talking about how he was going to take his friend out for a thank you beer at the mexican place. He then proceeds to look at me and say, "but I guess you wouldn't know about drinking yet, would you?"...............

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I then proceeded to tell him that I was 28 and he asked for identification! How great is it to look non-drinking age still?!?!? Let's just hope it last long into my 60s!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Yeah maybe one day you'll learn about drinking! :)
    Your post is entertaining me while I wait at the doc for future migraine meds.
    I'm glad you got all that behind you! You're doing well, kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what is your phone number? I've been wanting to call you for a while and can't find it.

    ReplyDelete