Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MIA

Sorry for the MIA. With the holidays and the break from school, I surgically removed myself from the computer. All in all, we had a great holiday, but I am very glad it's over. Not that I don't like celebrating, but I am glad that everything is back to normal, my house has been "undecorated", and the laundry is caught up.

Not much else to say, I have went back to work full time until I go back to school at the end of the month (which does a great job of reminding me why I went back to school in the first place), Jordan is working on a new barn in the back yard and I am asking daily for a new car. So pretty much just a normal day around here all the time, nothing has changed.

Hope you all had a great holiday as well. I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Google Reader is not the same when you don't post.
    Be sure and take some pics of the barn! :)

    ReplyDelete