Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I want, I need, I love

I don't have time to say much, so here are a few things that I want, a few more things that I need, and most importantly, the things I L-O-V-E.

Have a good week. I'm sure I won't be back before the weekend.

I want: (in no particular order)
1. A new car. No reason, just a want that I always have. (Thanks Dad)
2. Blonde Hair
3. A Baby
4. A million dollars (cause I mean, who doesn't?)
5. Straight A's
6. An awesome job

I need:
1. A secretary that writes my blogs.
2. A haircut and color
3. Some miracle cream that cures dry skin forever.
4. To loose about 20 pounds.
5. A piece of cake.
6. Lots of kisses from my husband.

I Love:
1. My husband
2. My parents
3. My cat
4. My nook
5. My Ang and Dylan
6. The 4 new to me pairs of pants from consignment.
7. Netflix
8. Paula Deen and her casserole I am having for dinner.


I enjoyed this...it may become a regular thing.

2 comments:

  1. I want blonde hair too!
    For about a week.
    But our hair is so dark that we would have to absolutely ruin it to achieve any lightness whatsoever. I guess we should just be happy with we have.

    (I still want to be blonde for a minute, though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our lists are very similar :)

    I like this idea! May have to steal it...

    ReplyDelete