Sunday, February 6, 2011

J's Barn...still going....

I mentioned a while ago that Jordan was building a barn in the backyard. I was going to take pictures and post alot sooner, but then the snow came. And it came. And it came. Poor Jordan started this project and the floodgates opened with bad winter weather. He didn't pout as much as I had expected, but he was definitely going a little stir crazy.
So last weekend was his FIRST weekend in forever to actually get to work on it. He was in 7th heaven. I have never met a man in my life who loves to work. Ok, that's a lie. My dad loves to work. You would think I would understand this mentality because it is all I have even known. Yeah, I don't. Sorry.
He got quite a bit accomplished and decided he was just going to take Monday off and do a little more. The news said it was going to be a nice day again......bahahahahaha. I can't believe we fell into their trap. We BELIEVED the weather guy. We were idiots. Needless to say, we woke up Monday to the sound of pouring rain. He just went on to work. Poor Jordan again.

So, this week ended with a ton of salt on the roads, crazy people at walmart, and cancelled plans for many. We were going to get more snow. yahoo. But imagine my surprise (yeah, whatever) when the snow never came and it was 50 degrees outside today.....which meant another chance for Jordan to run out and work (God love him). He, again, got quite a lot done, so I went out and took a few snaps.

I'm so proud to be his wife. I don't even have to give an explanation as to why. I just am. (ok, one explanation...He's leaving these boots in the garage without being told.)


3 comments:

  1. how to you clean boots that dirty? I know! Jordan can use one of his 14 chainsaws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't get boots that dirty clean ever again. That's why they have a home in the garage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I'm with on the dark hair thing. Actually, Jacob says my hair is "black" because HIS hair is "brown." At least we have a nice head full of thick hair!

    ReplyDelete