Sunday, February 6, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday.....


FINALLY! Happy Birthday Dylan (which seems like it happened 6 months ago, but oh well)!!! I know that D will forgive me for the lateness. We celebrated Dylan's last year in the 20's with some of his favs, and I don't mean people. We had pizza, some awesome cheesey dip stuff, and a monster cake that was requested by the birthday boy. It was a good time, as always.

But, I know that you want me to really get to the point of who was there. Well, of course, Pursey was. He had a great time. I mean, look at all the chips and wine he had in that picture! He was a total party animal. I'm so proud.



Also, Lucky the cat was there. He also had a good time and seemed a little hung to me over before the night was even over! Gosh Lucky, hold it together! (Look at those eyes, he may have even stoned! What a crazy cat.)

Happy Way Way Way late Birthday Dylan. I hope you had as much fun getting closer to 30 as Pursey and Lucky did!


1 comment:

  1. Look at little pursey posing with some 2 buck (well I think it is $3 now) chuck. :)

    ReplyDelete