Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blogging for my sanity

As I sit here in my "office" wrapped in a cookie monster blanket (which is mine, not one that belongs to a child that I can blame it on....is that weird?) I try to think about what I want to say in my very first blog (ok, not my VERY first, but my very first that I am going to tell people about....maybe....). My doctor told me a while ago that maybe blogging is what I need to de-stress myself. Stress? Who me? Stressed? 19 hours of class, part time job, husband, house that needs to ALWAYS be clean....that's stress? YES! YES THAT'S STRESS! So you are now thinking, how in the world does she have time to blog. I don't. I don't have time. But for my sanity and for my stress and for my husband, I think it is time to try blogging.

Here it goes........
going.......
should I tell people?..........
now?.........
ok, maybe tomorrow.............

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, you could use some stress relief. :)
    Welcome to blaaaahging!

    ReplyDelete