Sunday, January 16, 2011

Adventures of "Pursey"



As I mentioned in my blog about D & A coming over and being allowed the wonderful pleasure of honey bun cake and getting to meet "Pursey" for the first time, I realize that I need to elaborate.


I got Pursey from Jordan's grandmother. She insisted that she asked the lady in Macy's what I would like for Christmas and this is what she was told would be perfect. I think the lady at Macy's must have thought I was 10, but I'm not positive. Funny though, I think it's great! Can you imagine me walking around in Nashville, going dancing, and taking good ol' Pursey with me? (p.s.--I realize that it should be Percy, but we are playing on words....get it?? And, can you really see me dancing in Nashville? Probably not. I am extremely "white" when it comes to dancingof ANY kind.) He would be quite handy if he was big enough to actually carry something besides lipstick. I mean, a tampon won't even fit in him! Anyways, during the craziness of me being me last night, we had some good laughs with Pursey and decided that he is going to be my new thing to entertain with. For at least this year (maybe longer if this turns out to be as funny and fun as we think it will be) I am going to take Pursey around and take his picture at different places. Last night, he joined in for cards.


Jordan even tried to use him for luck at one point. I think Pursey is going to have a great 2011 and I know that you all are on the edge of your seats waiting to see where Pursey will be next. Stay tuned!!




3 comments:

  1. Lol! I can't wait to hear about all pursey's adventures. That thing hilarious,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone finds it as funny as we did last night. Dylan has a birthday this coming weekend, so I told him to expect Pursey at the celebration! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a good idea! You'll have to take Pursey with you to graduation.

    ReplyDelete