Sunday, January 16, 2011

WHAT?!?! I'm not a Libra anymore??

So, I wasn't going to buy into the whole "new astrological sign" thing, but guess what happened??? Last night, Dylan and Ang came over (for a great game of cards, honey bun cake, and to see my new purse....more info to follow about the new purse adventure) and out of nowhere, they tell me that the horoscope signs have changed. Not a big deal, right?? Well........

What if this was on your body?
What if you were no longer a Libra? What if you had these marks on your stomach when you wore jeans that were too tight? (ok, so that's not the point, but oh well). This was something I did at the very wise age of 18, you know, when I was busy flunking out of school and all that. I did put thought into it though, probably not the thought that a 28 year old would, but I did think that this was a symbol of me that would never change. I would forever be a Libra. Now, some crazy person has went and blew that all to hell for me.

Thanks new astrological sign thinker-upper. I hate you. I also hate the camera that makes me look a little more chunky than I would like in the above picture.

1 comment:

  1. that really sucks. What are the chances that the one thing you pick for a tattoo would change like that? you'd been better off with jordan's name. :)

    ReplyDelete