Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm sorry for the delay

This has been one.crazy.week. I feel like I have been shipped off to a new part of the country and I am still waiting on my luggage.

I started my internship this week and it is everything I thought it would be, plus some. Ok, plus like a million, but who keeps track? The first day was rather boring and I got introduced to about 40 people whose names I am expected to remember and know exactly what their purpose is at the HD. They are all wonderfully nice as well. I swear, I'm not just saying that, because if they were down right horrible, I'd be honest. They don't read my blog. I'm not scared.

I would go through everything that I had to do this week, but let's face it, you don't really care that much. I don't really care to spill it all out to you either. Details aren't important. What is important are the following:
1. I got to go be a part of a smoke-free coalition and free cake was involved.
2. I volunteered at the Salvation Army and help with homeless. Free chips were involved.
3. I got to eat indian food for the first time with some co-workers.
4. It was my intern friend Morgan's birthday....again with the free cake.

As you can see, I have given you a list of the most important things to happen to me this week. Free cake was involved more than once and that is hugely important, don't you think?

1 comment: